My $2 Magnolia Wreath

This year my plans are simple when it comes to Christmas decorating.  And, I prefer to spend as little as possible on everything I do.  With that in mind, yesterday I picked up a wreath form from Micheal's that ended up being just over $2 with a coupon.



I took cuttings from our magnolia tree and began stripping the leaves off into a bucket to bring inside.


One by one I added the leaves to the wreath form using my glue gun - overlapping them as I went.


All season long I have been looking for just the right black and white stripe ribbon, but haven't found it.  However, I did have some black and white ticking left over from a failed sink skirt attempt.  So I cut it on the bias and stitched it up to use as a ribbon to hang my wreath.



 While I was in the mountains last weekend, I went into the woods and grabbed a bagful of fresh moss to arrange around my paperwhites.  I adore the green and white together!

Thanks for stopping by today!

 Don't forget to enter the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment