Christmas Party Highlights

Hey everybody!  Thanks for all of your sweet comments about Parker!  He is doing well and continues to feel better each day.

Also, thank you to everyone who joined the Christmas party!  I was blown away by all of your links!  Below is a re-cap...prepare for a very long post as there were so many great photos.  And, as always, I try to feature blogs that haven't been spotlighted before. 
















This series has been so much fun for me and I would like to continue it into the new year.  January seems to be the month when we are all trying to purge & get organized again.  How about we share organization posts?  Our pantry really needs help as does most every closet.  Hopefully this will motivate me to get on that right away.  If you have any organization tips or before & after projects you would like to share, please join the party January 16.  Now go enjoy your families ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment