Last week I finished up an e-design and thought you might enjoy the thoughts behind the project. The room is spacious and has abundant natural light. My client likes the look of bamboo shades and panels with horizontal stripes. She also wasn't completely satisfied with the rug in the room. I sent her a few rug choices and she quickly agreed on one which arrived last week. Gotta love a client who jumps right on it.
Once the rug was chosen, the rest of the room fell into place. Here is the plan I came up with for the room...
Also, two adjacent walls needed furniture and art. By using a blue table that my client already had, I added in some additional seating and art to "fill" the wall.
And finally the other wall...
Hopefully I will have pictures to share soon.
Need help finding sources to spruce up your space? Learn more about e-design here.
Home » mood boards » A Client E-Design



No comments:
Post a Comment