Too Cool & Dinner With Emily



Thank you for the comments about the bedroom curtains!  The final score is...

gray 23 - peacock 17


The other day as I was tallying up the score, this comment came in that really got my attention.




I completely agree!  To backtrack, I once posted a question about the mirrors in the room.  I think some gold rub & buff will warm them up and completely change the look of the room.  Once I make that change I am hoping it will be clear to me which way to go with the curtain color, but I am leaning toward gray.  Thanks again for your moral support!  I love having a panel of experts that I can go to for design advice and I value each and every opinion.


This week I had the opportunity to have dinner with Emily.  Even though we have followed each other's blogs and kept in touch by email, we had never met in person.  We had a great time talking about the things we enjoy and getting to know each other better.  Emily has been so supportive of me and I was thrilled when she emailed to see if we could meet for dinner.  I will also add that she is sweeter, funnier, and if you can believe it, prettier in person.  Thanks for a great night Emily!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment