In keeping with the organization/storage theme this week, I wanted to share my favorite storage items with you.
- Love these boxes! We use them to hold ipod & camera cords, school & office supplies, etc. Ikea
- Pharmacy bottles are great for holding bathroom necessities. Restoration Hardware
- Vintage pyrex dishes. My go to for food storage. They stack and store easily. Microwave safe and are easy to clean. Etsy
- Over the door storage bag. Great for all those little things that you use often. Easy to see through to find what you are looking for. Think nail polish, sunscreen, combs & brushes, toys, etc. K-Mart
- One cannot have too many baskets. This style from Pottery Barn is my favorite!
- Jewelry Tree from Urban Outfitters
- Glass Storage jar. You know how I feel about these. World Market, but I found mine at Walmart for less.
- Great for underwear & socks. Ikea
- Striped Bins. The Container Store


No comments:
Post a Comment