I am a huge fan of glass canisters for storing flour, receipts, cupcake holders, ribbon, etc. The pretty blue willow cup for scooping takes this canister to the next level. Country Living
There is much to love about this image from Made By Girl. Jewelry and necessities are beautiful when displayed this way.
A silver tray used as a magnetic board is a brilliant way to bring a vintage touch into an office space or kitchen. DIY Studio
Colorful dishes holding jewelry - an oldie, but a goodie from Martha.
I love this medicine cabinet lined with paper and am pretty sure I would smile every time I open it. The dishes holding personal items are the finishing touch. BHG
Love these clever ways to hold ribbon and craft supplies. both images: Houzz
What special things do you do to make the everyday routine a little better? I would love to know.
By the way, the "get it together" party is still open if you want to join in.
No comments:
Post a Comment