Wallpaper in Closets

I have closets on the brain.  Over the weekend I spent a few hours purging and re-arranging my closet.  I can honestly say that I love opening my closet doors now.  Hopefully in the new year I will do more simple things that make a big difference in my every day life.  My clothes are the same, but the presentation is sooo much better.  I'm a sucker for good packaging.  Pictures to come...

Until then let us look at these wallpapered closets.  Wall paper works especially well in a walk-in closet.  Mine is actually a walk-by ;) closet, but I'm thinking about adding some paper to the back.  I have fallen in love with a couple from Graham & Brown which happens to be on Joss & Main as we speak.  Mr. isn't crazy about it, but it is my closet after all.


Erinn Valencich via

Armonia Decors via


Melanie Fascitelli, Lonny Mag via

Adler Doovan via

Made By Girl via

So tell me, have you been purging too?  I'll bet you are way ahead of me.  If you have some before & after organizing projects or organizing tips in general, I would love for you to join me January 16.  


Cottage & Vine 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment