A Pillow Giveaway

*****THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED*****

I love pillows yes I do.  I love pillows how about you?!  It's no secret that pillows are hands down one of the easiest and quickest ways to take a room from drab to fab.  What better time to bring in a little color than spring, right?  I think you'll agree that the etsy store, Shell Lee - Home Designs has a fun assortment of colorful pillows that will add a touch of spring to any room.  Shell Lee is generously offering one lucky winner a pair of pillow covers.  I've already picked out a few favorites, but I would love for you to pop over and take a look too.


There are lots of ways to enter and you get credit for each entry.  So click on the rafflecopter and get busy. The lucky winner will be announced next Tuesday.  Good luck pillow lovers!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment