When Practical Meets Pretty


It's no secret that I prefer simple, classic decor with a colorful accent or two.  The same goes for every day items.  I look for simple, pretty packaging when I purchase things that the family will use that I know will end up in any room in the house.  If it's pretty and will work within our decor, I'm more likely to buy it.


I was recently in Target picking up a few items and was pleasantly surprised by the new Kleenex designs!  I'll admit it's been a while since I've shopped for facial tissue, so I was thrilled to find options that blend rather than clash with our decor.


We no longer have to hide the box out of sight.  Even better - the branding is on the bottom of the box.   Now the Kleenex box looks like it belongs there.  I wish all every day items were so thoughtfully packaged!


If you like what you see here, I invite you to take this style quiz.  You might also enjoy the fun facts.  I definitely learned a thing or two.



Thank you Kleenex for sponsoring this post and for making practical everyday items stylish!  Thoughts and styling are all my own.  If you enjoyed this post I invite you to watch this fun video.

No comments:

Post a Comment