The last few days have been downright dreamy here in Greensboro! Mr. and I are scheming about ways to jazz up our outdoor spaces and cannot wait to get started. Even though it will be few weeks before our schedule allows us to work on our own home, I've been pulling together things that I want to include in our outdoor spruce up when the time comes.
I really want to try a DIY outdoor curtain project for our deck space. I'll probably use drop cloth and keep it really simple.
I'm dreaming of a white pergola and lanterns. We might even add a pair of shutters (from storage) to the window on the deck for more contrast.
Our deck is in sad shape so we're thinking about using this on it to clean it up and give it new life. I think gray decking would look nice and crisp with the white pergola.
I also want to add a few more string lights around our deck/patio area. Two summers ago we lined our pergola with them and love the ambient glow. Now for a few more.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Home » the garden » Porch Season


No comments:
Post a Comment