A Few Favorite Pinners

I'm sure you'll agree that pinterest has changed the way we save ideas.  I use my iPad in the kitchen to reference recipes I've pinned.  Client work is so easy to gather and catalog.  And those unlimited private boards make it super easy to have open dialogue with clients who prefer privacy over public forum.  Thanks to my iPhone app, I try to pop onto pinterest at least once a day to scroll through my feed to see if there's anything I need to hang onto.

I've also found a few favorites whose style I love.



First up, Caroline (I'll leave last names off).  Her well curated boards are mostly traditional with a certain timeless elegance about them.  I especially love the cozy, dark colors I see repeated on many of her boards.


Next is Casey from the blog Loft and Cottage.  I've always been a fan of Casey's blog and style and thoroughly enjoy following her pins.  Her style is clean, classic, with a touch of organic, if that makes sense.


And finally my dear Fran from Green Street blog.  Fran's boards are a reflection of her classic style with modern touches and hints of color.

Of course I have more favorites, but kept it to only 3 today.  Now it's your turn, do you have a favorite pinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment