Friday Link Love | 4th of July Edition

The sites, images, and last minute ideas to celebrate this 4th of July weekend.  Happy Independence Day!!!


Pottery Barn
Up to 60% off - I will be taking advantage of this sale.




Good Life
A great round up of wearable outfits that don't scream red, white, and blue.  Love her style!




Design Sponge
Interesting facts about the American flag that we all should know.




I Spy DIY
Fourth of July cocktails anyone?




Gray Malin
One day I will own a piece of glamour.




Balloon Time
These star spangled balloons look easy enough to make.




Pioneer Woman
This oven baked BBQ chicken recipe looks amazing!




Venus Trapped in Mars
How about a screen saver for your computer, i-phone or facebook background?




Skinny Taste
I've always been a fan of fruit pizza and this one saves us a few calories.




Apartment Therapy
Dip-Dyed & painted paper lanterns would add a festive touch to your backyard soiree this weekend.


P.S.  Don't forget to enter the $100 gift card giveaway.
P.P.S  If you'd like more red, white, and blue inspiration go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment