If any of you have a source for affordable sea fans, do tell. In the mean time, I might consider a DIY alternative.
Home » Monday Inspiration » Monday Inspiration | Sea Fans
Monday Inspiration | Sea Fans
2:02 PM
apa ya
Labels:
art,
Monday Inspiration
Hi friends! I'm a little late posting today, but thought I would pop in anyway. The boys are away at the beach and I'm enjoying a slower pace today unlike normal Mondays. I mentioned a while back that I was planning to paint our downstairs bathroom. It finally happened last week and we're really happy with how it turned out. The new color, BM white dove, (which matches the old tile) really lightened things up. Quite a change from the BM black it once was! Now I'm working on things like art for the walls and possibly replacing the shower curtain with this one or this one. One item on my radar is sea fans. I would love to find a framed one for the bathroom, but the ones I've seen are crazy expensive.






No comments:
Post a Comment