It has been a while since I shared a fashion post so I thought it would be fun to show you what I wore this trip. While I didn't take selfies, (you know I'm not a selfie girl) hopefully you can get an idea of how it all looked. Here's a little glimpse into what I wear when I fly in the summer.
I really like to keep my outfits simple. Something classic, a touch of trendy and a whole lotta comfort. I find wedges to be super comfy, but keep a pair of flats close by just in case. Long sleeves are a must for me even in the summer as airports and airplanes can be a bit chilly. It is easy enough to change outfits later once I arrive.
1- White jeans. I've mentioned these jeans before. I loved them then and still do. White jeans are a must for summer. They are 40% off.
2- Mint green blouse. I picked up my mint green blouse a while back from Forever 21 and they are sold out. You can find a similar one here. This one has a sexy back and I love the embroidery detail on the neck of this one.
3- Tan wedges. I bought my wedges last year and love them! I love that they are super comfy and easily dress up a pair of jeans. These are similar.
4- Tan bag. I would love to tell you that I change out my purse regularly, but I usually stick with one bag all season. This spring/summer I've been carrying my tan bag. It's a nice neutral - not too light, not too dark. Mine is sold out, but you can find a similar bag here and one for a little less here.
5- Essie geranium. This is one of my favorite colors by far! I've been wearing it for a couple of years now and I love that it is a bright red with orangey undertones. A great summer color!
1- Mid-rise skinny jeans. These are my favorites at the moment.
2- Embroidered raglan sleeve blouse. I've said it before, but you can't have too many pretty white blouses. This one is 40% off.
3- Tory Burch thong. I also like these for less.
4- Tan bag. See details above.
5- Essie geranium. See details above.
I'll be back tomorrow with Friday Link Love.
This post is in partnership with rewardStyle and affiliate links were used.
This post is in partnership with rewardStyle and affiliate links were used.



No comments:
Post a Comment