Tales From Peter Rabbit, or Not


     Hello there and happy Friday!  I'm feeling a little groggy today.  After getting together with friends last night for food and spirits in Mr. Macgregor's garden, this old lady is tired.
     When I planned the 8th grade dance, I didn't go it alone.  There is a group of us who have been volunteering together for many years now and we not only know how to throw a good party for the kids, but we manage to have a lot of fun ourselves.

      So of course once you plan an event for the school, you then have to get together later to discuss it, wink.  Does this image say "Annie get your gun" or is it just me?  My friend never misses an opportunity to be front and center in a photo.  When I mentioned how cute the garden was and that I wanted to take a picture, Lynn immediately ran to the tool shed and grabbed the first tool she could find.  Such a ham and don't you love those boots? 
    So what are your plans for the weekend?  I want to finish this project.  After putting up grass cloth on a few shelves, I just had to style them to see where this whole thing was going.  I must admit, that at first glance and a rough first attempt at styling, I likey.

    Wishing you a flower filled weekend with lots of laughs and lemonade.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment