Live and Learn

A while back I tried to brighten up the master bedroom.  Then I decided to experiment with a bold pattern.  Let's just say, you live and you learn.  For me, neutral is the way to go in this room.  I loved the bright green, but I would love it so much more somewhere else.  Recently, I ordered custom pillows and was thrilled when they arrived last week.

 The same afternoon the pillow covers arrived, I made curtains for the window behind the bed and a fixed shade for the window seat.  It was the easiest thing I have done.  Tutorials to follow.



 I'm not ready for the full reveal, but at least you get the picture.
Also, I painted the nightstands Sherwin Williams - Urban Bronze.  I am loving this color.  It is dark, but not quite black and it goes perfectly with the darker color in the neck roll pillows.  This room is becoming the peaceful retreat that I want it to be...slowly.





No comments:

Post a Comment