Kendra Scott | New to the Streets at Southpoint





Last weekend I was invited to attend the grand opening of the new Kendra Scott store in Durham, NC.  The store itself is tucked into the charming Streets at Southpoint, a premier shopping and dining location in Durham adjacent to Southpoint mall.  If you've never been, this is a must see!  Restoration Hardware, West Elm, Pottery Barn, and Crate & Barrel are all there, but what brought me to the shopping oasis this time was Kendra Scott.  Having never been into a Kendra Scott store before,  I wasn't sure what to expect.  I'll start by saying that it was gorgeous (see second image)!  I loved the fresh, serene feel from the wall color to the colorful baubles.  I snapped a few pics and browsed a bit as I had already picked a few goodies online (see below).  I love that many of the pieces are meant to be layered (see last image above).  Layered necklaces are so fun and give outfits an unexpected twist. I also love the colorful earrings and may have to revisit those next time around.  If you are ever in the area, stop in and have a look around.  You will love it!

Kendra Scott was nice enough to send my a few goodies in the mail and invited me to do a little shopping of my own.  Here's what I've been wearing:





No comments:

Post a Comment