Monday Inspiration | Amie Corley Interiors

Hi friends!  Are you snowed in or making the mad dash for bread and milk today?  We are in for winter weather here in North Carolina and school will be closing early in preparation.  Needless to say, it is freeeezing!  Is it ok if I slip back into my pj's and go back to bed?

These cold days have me craving just a little more color for an energy boost.  Amie Corley has long been a favorite.  I love her use of color and modern details in classic interiors.


I love this all white kitchen, the rug, colorful art, and of course the bistro chairs & barstools!


Here's another peek.  Does the green banquet cushion surprise you?  Love the green and navy together - a classic color pairing in modern fabrics.



This is one of my favorite living rooms!  The mix of blues and greens has my heart, as does the mix of old & new.


The leopard stool, lucite foyer table, and antique rug are perfect for this understated foyer.  I spy a plate wall!


Gilded settee and lamp, YES!


I would put that tub to use today and might need a bell to ring for service :).


Aqua and coral anyone?  Love the faint blush wall color!  What a lovely girl's room.


Small powder rooms can be a great place to have a little fun.  In this case, the wall paper adds pattern and interest while the space itself remains light and airy.  Beautiful!

images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

SHOP THIS POST







This Friday I'll be joining these talented bloggers to share coffee/cocktail table ideas so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment