Monday Inspiration | Sally Steponkus

 Today I'm sharing the work of the talented interior designer, Sally Steponkus.  I first discovered Sally way back when her apartment was featured in Southern Living.  Do you remember?  The interiors created by Sally and her team are fresh traditional - striking that nice balance between old and new with just enough breathing room.  Take a look.



This is one of my favorite rooms!  I love the light, airy feel and the wood tones keep this room grounded and warm.  The mix of patterns, pale blue walls, and careful choice of accessories are perfect in every way.  


I love foyers large enough for a center entry table and of course blue &  white is always my go-to.


How gorgeous is this window seat?  Plaid, ikat, and floral all in one of my favorite color combinations pale aqua and coral!




Again, I love the choice of fabrics here - stripes with ikat.  The chairs are pretty darn perfect too! Come to Mama!


Here is a perfectly timeless, elegant dining room.  Love the restraint here!


Love the overall serene feel of this bedroom while still incorporating color and pattern.  Not always easy to do.


This dining space is just fun isn't it?  Navy & white in a geometric pattern on the chairs and the trimmed out panels give the traditional space energy.

I've been following Sally on pinterest and just recently found her on instagram.  Go check her out. You will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment