Spring Break Dreaming

Who's ready for spring break?  This Friday I pick up our son and his roommate at ECU.  The very next day they fly to Palm Springs to our favorite spot in the desert.  While we are super excited for them, we will miss our fun family spring break we have grown to love.  Don't worry, the rest of us plan to go later in April and I cannot wait!  I keep dreaming of days by the pool when my only decision is should I get in the water or just lay here.

Around the resort everyone wears to cutest little cover-ups and sandals.  I refer to it as "the uniform". So I've been thinking about my uniform and have a few items on my wish list for this spring.  Cat eye sunglasses, white cover ups, floppy hats, and chunky sandals to name a few.  All the items below are from Shopbop who happens to be having a major sale.  15% off $250 or more, 20% off $500 or more, and 25% off $1000 or more.  Use code BIGEVENT15 at the checkout.  The Shopbop sale ends March 7.  Happy shopping!



I love a white cover up!  It just feels fresh and cool to me.  I'm also on the hunt for some metallic slides this year.







Navy is my second favorite color to wear by the pool.  It's classic and preppy and always works.  Love these thong sandals and tote!  And might have to put these cat eyes in my cart.








Love this blue & white gauzy cover up!  These sandals look comfy & chic!











No comments:

Post a Comment