Big Black Mirrors

Thank you so much for all of your comments yesterday about the slip covered cube.  I wasn't sure how it would turn out and made several mistakes in the process.  Many of you requested a tutorial and I promise to post one soon now that I have the kinks worked out.


When I showed new pictures of our entry last week, I received several emails asking for the source of the black mirror.  You remember that it wasn't always black.


It had a silver-ish finish when we bought it and I didn't think it would provide enough pop against our newly painted white walls.  I recently stumbled upon a folder of "black mirrors" that I had been collecting for inspiration.





If you are also curious about the source, our mirror came from a local store that has since closed.  However, while out and about the other day shopping for clients, I saw mirrors that were similar to mine.

Ross $149 (stained wood, gold)


Garden Ridge $129 (black)

And of course there is always the Ikea option for much less....

Ikea (brown/black 79.99)


I hope this helps.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment