The Pleather Cube


I'll bet more of us have a pleather cube than would like to admit.  I think this one came from Linens & Things or somewhere similar with a coupon for 1/2 off ( a long time ago).  I really do like it for the storage and extra seating; just not crazy about the pleather.


I wanted to experiment with making a slip cover for it and had some extra linen and burlap on hand to play around with.  I used linen on top because it is soft and burlap around the sides.


Now that I have made one, the next one will be much easier.  What a fun way to dress up those ho-hum storage ottomans.


This was my inspiration photo.  I'm thinking that a fabric with a small pattern would be easy enough next time.  Do you have a pleather cube?

No comments:

Post a Comment