A Giveaway With La Posh Style!!!


I was recently contacted by this wonderful online boutique called La Posh Style to host a giveaway.  If you are looking for a few key pieces to perk up your fall wardrobe this might be your lucky day!  I have picked out a few favorites that I would love to have.  Let's take a look ...


This jacket would dress up any outfit.  Love, love, love this color!



 I am always in the market for a fun top with a little personality.  Had me at orange polka dot!


This looks like my kind of bag.  Available in other colors too.


Every fall wardrobe needs a go to pair of boots.

La Posh Style is giving away a $50 gift card.




To enter the giveaway:

1.  Leave a comment.

2.  To earn an extra entry, like La Posh Style on facebook.

The winner will be announced next Tuesday.  Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment