Pardon my randomness today. I managed to accomplish a long to-do list over the weekend that included hanging curtains, adding trim to curtains, etc. More on that hopefully later this week.
Yesterday I picked a few hellebores from the garden to enjoy on my desk. It is around 20 degrees this morning and these pretty little flowers are not phased one bit by the cold. I love that they bloom when few other plants dare to.
Speaking of the desk, my husband hooked up a second screen for me to use and I love it! It makes working so much easier to have two screens to work from.
Last but not least, the mirrors are officially gold and what a difference this made in warming up the room! I will have more pictures to share soon. The curtains are hung (I will keep the color a surprise) and now I need to make a pillow cover and some diy art. These should all be fun projects to share.
Home »Unlabelled » A Random Monday Post
No comments:
Post a Comment