What a difference a little trim makes. Over the weekend I picked up some ribbon from Joann's and stitched it onto a pair of linen curtains. It really makes this neutral room pop! This is a table by our front door and I try to keep a fresh branch or flowers (this time camellias) from the garden here as a welcome home. It only seemed fitting to use an owl vase here. We have a pair of Barred owls in our neighborhood and they have been calling for each other in the early evenings. The first time my son and I saw them we felt like we were in a Harry Potter movie. It was incredible! Their call sounds like "who cooks for you" and you can hear it right here. In case you are wondering, I picked up my owl and chevron tray here.
Happy Valentine's Day!
XO,

No comments:
Post a Comment