And the Curtain Color is...

Sunshine and Fridays make me one happy girl!  I have been waiting for the sun to shine to take an updated picture of the master bedroom updates.  Sorry it took all week!


You might remember my one shoe off, one shoe on post when I was trying to decide what to do about curtain color.  The choices were gray and peacock  and I chose.....

neither actually.  Ha!  The color is dark blue.  I picked up some floral fabric in a remnant pile last year not knowing what I was going to do with it.  I happened to find it the other day when I was cleaning out a cabinet so I made pillow cover and it ties everything together.  I love the way there is a balance of cool and warm tones and it just feels right. 

Still on the to do list is art which I will share soon and new cushions for the window seat.  That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment