Savor NC - Before & Afters

Happy Friday!  I thought I would leave you with some pretty eye candy from my home state of North Carolina today.  Everyone loves a good before & after and these three rooms will not disappoint.

 The first room is by Kathryn Dixon.  The use of soft blues/grays and creamy browns set the mood for this peaceful living room.  The furniture arrangement gathered around the fireplace adds to the rooms relaxing vibe.  The pops of color through flowers and the blue throw give the perfect punch, no?

 Also by Kathryn Dixon, a very convincing example of going white with kitchen cabinets; in this case BM White Dove.  Mixing carrara marble on the island and black granite on the counter tops was an excellent way to bring contrast while keeping this kitchen fresh and airy. 

 The next room is by Emily Taft.  This is a perfect example of how a few key accessories and fabrics can make the difference between traditional and modern traditional. 

You can read more about these transformations right here



Today, this special boy turns 16 so let the celebrating begin!  I plan to make "you'll love me forever cake" that I learned about from Tessa because like his mama, this boy loves him some chocolate.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment