Styling Around the TV

Many of us have a love/hate relationship with our tv's - especially when there are multiple focal points in a room such as fireplace and tv.  I have touched on this topic before here and still receive questions about what to do because each home comes with a unique layout.  Because of the complicated layout of our family room, with no regrets we made the decision to mount the tv over the fireplace.  It was absolutely the thing to do for us.


For quick reference I created a pinboard called media on Pinterest where I pin examples of how tv's fit into decor.  Many of the images are of tvs located over the mantel, but here are a few examples of keeping the two focal points separate.


Turner Davis via Decor Pad





This image reminds me of a plan that I created for one of my clients.



Check out more here on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment