It is no secret that I have always loved gold, que Barbara Mandrell singing "I was country when country wasn't cool". You young people have no idea what I am talking about do you? Crickets. There are a few diy projects using gold paint that have me wanting to clear off my schedule for the next day or so and get creative with a can of gold spray paint.
Just look at these fun projects...
Dad made several trays like this and I think adding gold stripes would be the perfect update, by A Daily Something.
Gold staples, what?! This idea by Twig & Thistle - brilliant!
This chair by Brittany Makes makes me want to go to thrift store asap!
Love these gold trimmed business cards by Camille Styles!
We all know Cassie is the rock star of DIY. She has me wishing we had held on to all those animals I used to trip over back in the day. Who knew a plastic elephant to be so chic?
Do you have a gold project you would like to share? Leave a comment.


No comments:
Post a Comment